Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wow, can you believe this!


Wow! And to think that I thought it was impossible for Hollywood to get any wackier I get the report from ET Online that Charlie Sheen's ex, Denise Richard's, (oh, she is so pretty!) wants him to do her a little, itty, bitty favor before he ties the knot with his fiance.

Now what just that be, you ask?

Well, according to ET Online, Mr. Sheen told their Mark Steins, "Now, despite their bitter feud, the 'Two and a Half Men' star says that Denise has, amazingly, asked him to help her have a third child -- as the biological father."

Wow! How weird can you get even for Hollywood standards? Her ex is getting married, so let's have a third child for old time sakes!

Charlie also thinks that its rather strange, himself, that the press knew, before he did, that Denise sent him flowers in congratulations for his upcoming marriage to Brooke Mueller. I do too Charlie.

Well, I don't know about you, as entertaining as it is, these Hollywood types get a little too much attention if you ask me. In a world threatened by extremists like Bin Laden, stock troubles and rogue states such as Iran I can think of more important things to cover.

So, why then am I covering this? Simple: its a slow news day and as trivial as such things are, we all know, we can't get enough of this type of gossip, now can we?

And that's my 2 cents 4 the day, this August 14, 2007.


http://www.etonline.com/celebrities/news/49309/index.html

No comments: