Thursday, January 31, 2008

My 200th. POST!


A lot of blog owners love to mention that they just posted their 100 th. post, but I missed that opportunity some time ago. However, I just noticed, as of today, that this is my 200th. post here on my little practice blog - My 2 Cents 4 the Day!

As a sufferer of extreme fatigue syndrome, which results from a genetic liver condition, I never would have thought that I would have made it this far - but, I guess, I surprised myself! Originally, I created this little blog to help me learn to adapt to my fatigue levels in hopes of helping me to return to what I was trained for, that of a children's writer.

My goals here where to also only blog for about five months, which, by the way, came and went some four months ago! However, I most likely will continue to blog for a few months more yet, at least as long as my two or three readers wish me to continue doing so? It's been rather fun even though it can be hard on me and I get so fatigued sometimes that I can get a little confused and screw up at times, but its still quite fun and I recommend blogging to anyone who has an interest in something that they are passionate about, because one can always find something fun and interesting to share with other like minds out there in the cloud.

So, to all you bloggers out there who have either have posted, or are about to post your 100th. blog post, my congratulations! I wish you many more productive posts in the future. Who Knows, maybe I will even still be here posting myself?

And also to anyone thinking of starting a blog - I say go for it! Yes, you will make mistakes - I've made a million ridiculous ones, but the experience and joy that you can derive from blogging can be well worth it. Google's Blogger's is a great way to start, so check them out, as well as the many fine alternatives.

So, happy blogging to all bloggers out there and a happy 200th. to me!

And that's my 2 cents on my 2 cents 4 the day, 4 this Thursday, January 31, 2008.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Congratulations! Here's to the next 200.

My blog was born only six days before yours, on May 21. I had no idea how long I would blog (still don't), but it's been fun.

I am a lover of children's literature said...

Thanks Tom, much appreciated.