Friday, December 25, 2009

No Post Today, But I'll Be ....... Back!

Since this is Weilhnachten, or Christmas, I, like millions of others around the world will be taking the time off, so this post is simply to inform you, my dear two or three readers, that I won't be posting anything today, even though technically I just did - since I just posted that I won't be posting!

God willing, however, I'll be......... back! So, if all goes according to schedule my next post will be this coming Tuesday, the 29th., or if I'm back in the city, possibly a day earlier, this Monday the 28th., so in the meantime, may I extend my wish's that all will have a safe and merry time during this holiday period.

And that's my no post posting 4 this Christmas Day, the 25th. of December, 2009

3 comments:

Chandrika Shubham said...

I first time visited ur blog. I really liked it.:) Hope u will enjoy ur vacations.
Happy New Year

Chandrika Shubham said...

I first time visited ur blog. I really liked it.:) Hope u will enjoy ur vacations.
Happy New Year

I am a lover of children's literature said...

Many thanks chandria Shubham for your nice words. Yes, unfortunately, it's a working vacation and as much as I hoped, I won't be able to return to another post until Tuesday, the 28th.! I was hoping to be back on Monday, but no luck.... boo, hoo for me!